Para o homem que ri...

...e também chora, ora.

terça-feira, maio 17, 2005

Hey it's alright my life has never been a bed of roses

This way's better for me I don't care to live the live I've chosen
Hey it's alright my life has always been a sad emotion
Don't feel sorry for me feeling sorry's been my lifes devotion
Until I break
Until I bend
Until I fallback on my faith again
Until my world
Is caving in
Until I fallback on my faith again
push becomes shove, days become months
i seem to have forgotten the warmth of the sun
feeding frenzy, it's contagius
have trigger, will travel
single sparks are a spectral fire
Distorced and complicated
I'm sorry but it's over
Essential to awaken
I'm leaving
Here we are
That's what it's all about
I'm sorry but it's over
To love here and to love this
I'm finally breathing
Digital Hardcore! Atari Teenage Riot!
Digital Hardcore!
The end of all things to come